- Write “clean” and well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Fluent English language skills
- Experience with PHP frameworks such as Laravel or Symfony.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is advantageous
- High level of responsibility and collaboration with a world-class team of international, diverse and experienced scientists, doctors, market specialists and software developers
- Minimal steps to decision making with quick access to senior management
- Being part of a fast-paced, dynamic and internationally growing company
Does this pique your interest?
Then please submit your application, including CV, cover letter, salary expectations and your earliest possible start date. Your application will be handled with confidentiality.